Obermeyer Kristina Jacket - Genesis Stretch, Thinsulate® (For Women)
About Obermeyer Kristina Jacket - Genesis Stretch, Thinsulate® (For Women)
Closeouts. Shaped seams and Thinsulate® insulation lend a flattering, sleek look and comfortable warmth to Obermeyer's Kristina jacket, and waterproof breathable Hydroblock® technology offers protection in the snow.
Specs about Obermeyer Kristina Jacket - Genesis Stretch, Thinsulate® (For Women)
- Waterproof materials: Hydroblock® waterproof breathable coating
- Seam sealed: Critical
- Fabric: 86% nylon or, 14% spandex, 100% nylon
- Pit zips
- Length: 26" (based on size 10)
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Trim Fit
- Made in China
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
Obermeyer Womens Sizing Chart
Note: Measurements are in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Up North from Northern MN on Sunday, December 23, 2012I love the warmth and fit of this jacket. It's a border-line Harley Davidson with all the zippers...if that's what you like.
Reviewed by Jen: Floridian who needs winter clothes from Los Angeles, CA on Saturday, April 28, 2012Doesn't keep you warm so you must layer up underneath. Looks very cute on. I thought the size I picked was appropriate. Looks trendy and lots of neat little pockets inside and out. Great for putting keys and a cell phone in.
There a part that hugs your wrist and another part that ties to your waist more; which is useful to prevent cold air from breezing through.
I am skinny with wide hips. When zipped up, this jacket is still flattering.
- Best Uses: Sporty day in 40-60 F
- Cons: Doesn't cover your butt, Doesnt keep you warm
- Pros: Gives you a nice curve, Looks great, Lots of pockets