About Obermeyer Leighton Print Jacket - Insulated (For Women)
Closeouts. The Obermeyer Leighton print jacket has an upscale boutique look that's sure to have you looking your best on and off the slopes.
- Smooth, water-resistant SnowSatin shell with DuroGuard DWR (Durable Water Repellency) to shed water and protect against stains
- Low-bulk synthetic insulation
- Control Zone Ventilation prevents overheating during high activity
- Zip-off technical hood
- Articulated elbows with full motion sleeve construction for better mobility
- Fleece comfort collar and chin guard
- Tricot-lined hand pockets
- Interior patch pocket and zip pocket
- Length: 28" (based on size 16)
- Weight: 3 lb. 10 oz.
- Fabric: 62% polyester, 38% nylon
- Lining: Polyester
- Faux fur hood lining: 85% acrylic fiber, 15% polyester
- Insulation: Polyester
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in Vietnam
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Shoppergrl from Silicon Valley CA on Monday, April 25, 2011Love obermeyer ski wear. Stylish and very well made. I especially like animal print fabric.
- Describe Yourself: Trendy/Stylish Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, High Quality, Stylish, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Answer The Leighton Jacket in Leopard Print is available in women's sizes 2 - 16 through various stores and partners. Availability varies by store.
Answer Due to the nature of the closeout business, we often receive items in limited quantities. Therefore, popular sizes and colors can sell out quickly. Occasionally we are able to reorder a product, but closeout items are typically unable to be reordered.|Unfortunately we are currently out of this item, but we suggest signing up for the My Updates as the best way to monitor incoming products. You will receive email notifications of our newest stock items. You can also access the "New Items" section of our website at anytime. New Items are all products that have arrived within the last 21 days. |http://ww2.sierratradingpost.com/newproducts~21/|http://ww2.sierratradingpost.com/myupdates/myupdatessignup/