Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by dchart from northwest RI on Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Based on 21 reviews:
. Spliced with contrast color and designed for spicy slope-side action, Obermeyer’s Royale ski pants are made to withstand extreme alpine adventure and low-key days on groomed hills.
- Synergy waterproof breathable technology with Entrant® Dermizax®
- DuroGuard water-shedding coating
- Chamois fleece lining
- Fully seam sealed
- Reflective RECCO® avalanche rescue system
- Welded waterproof YKK® zippers
- Adjustable web belt
- Just below waist
- Front zip with double flat-hook and touch-fasten closure
- High back waistband
- Ski pass D-ring
- Side zip pockets
- Mesh-lined thigh vents
- Double-layer seat and knees
- Reinforced scuff guards
- Articulated knees
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Belt width: 1-½"
- Zip ankle gussets: 7”
- Inseam: 32” (based on size 10)
- Weight: 2 lb. 1 oz.
- Fabric: Polyester shell and lining
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Classic Fit
- Closeouts. China.
- Runs large, order one size smaller.