. Get explosive pop off the wake and a fast, clean ride with O'Brien's Coda wakeboard, featuring an abrupt three-stage rocker and molded-in fins that lend outstanding tracking and stability. Plus, comfortable Link bindings come with this great board.
- Ideal for aggressive riders
- Abrupt three-stage rocker in the line
- Slightly pulled-in tips and V hull allows the board to roll on edge with ease
- Delta base
- Thin profile allows flex
- Variable beveled edge helps prolong life of the deck
- G10 .7" spine softens landings to save your knees
- Length: 129cm (50-¾")
- Width: 41.66cm (16-½")
- Rocker: 2.15”
- Stance 18-21”
- Three-stage rocker: 20-24"
- Weight capacity: Up to 145 lb.
- Weight: 7 lb. 6 oz.
- Material: Foam core with fiberglass cap
- Open toe design
- Dual speed-lacing zones system
- Multi-density Lycra® padded liner
- 3D-molded insole and footbed
- CMEVA outsole
- Fits shoe sizes: Men 5-8, Women 6-9
- Weight: 3 lb. 4 oz. pr.
- Material: Nylon composite and synthetic leather construction, composite fixed off-axis plate, chrome inner and outer clamps
- Made in United Arab Emirates