About O'Brien Lowrider Kneeboard
Closeouts. Designed for catching big air, the deep channels of O'Brien's Lowrider kneeboard deliver excellent release off the wake.
- Hard edges cut through the wake for excellent launch
- Channel grooves for secure landings
- Twin-tip design
- Deep, padded knee wells
- Padded, adjustable strap
- Length: 51-3/4"
- Width: 21-1/2"
- Weight: 12 lb. 2 oz.
- Material: Compression-molded foam with fiberglass cap and dual-density EVA kneewells
- Made in USA
Specs about O'Brien Lowrider Kneeboard
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by DMKKDT from Iowa on Tuesday, August 7, 2012This kneeboard is great! I have been kneeboarding for 20 + years and it is a nice board. My daughter and her friend learned on this board so it is nice for intermediate levels as well. Got a great deal here!
- Best Uses: Flat Water, Rough Water, Tricks
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Pros: Durable, Easy to Use, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
We apologize for the inconvenience! This product is currently sold out.
“Does this kneeboard have the pull-up clip on the front that you can hook the rope in while your getting up on the board?”
It does not have the pull-up clip.