. The light, fast and fun Skyla 135 wakeboard from O'Brien features a full-length step-down rail that enhances performance for female riders. The slightly inset, molded fins generate more board angle when edging. Plus, this sweet board comes with comfortable Skyla bindings.
- Designed exclusively for female riders
- Slightly pulled-in tip and tail
- Inset, molded fins
- Delta base
- Beveled variable edge
- 1" pipe fin configuration
- Full-length step-down rail
- Length: 135cm (53-¼")
- Width: 42.42cm (16-¾")
- Rocker: 2-¼"
- Three-stage rocker line: 21- 25"
- Stance: 20-23"
- Weight capacity: Up to 185 lb.
- Weight: 7 lb. 7 oz.
- Material: Foam core with fiberglass cap
- Multi-density molded insole and footbed for ultimate shock absorption
- Heel and toe drain system vents out water quickly
- Dual speed-lacing zones system
- Multi-density Lycra® padded liner
- 3D-molded insole and footbed
- Fits shoe sizes: 9-11
- Weight: 4 lb. pr.
- Material: Nylon composite construction, composite off-axis plate, chrome inner and outer clamps
- Made in United Arab Emirates