. Sure to be a staple on family adventures for years to come, the Old Town Discovery 169 canoe is built to last with three-layer polyethylene construction and plenty of space for passengers and extra gear.
- Durable three-layer polyethylene construction
- Agile, stable and easy to handle
- Adjustable, padded seats at bow and stern
- Roto-molded decks with grab handles for portaging
- Ash carrying yoke and thwart
- Vinyl gunwales
- Weight capacity: Up to 1400 lb.
- Length: 16'9"
- Width: 37"
- Depth: 15"
- Bow height: 23"
- Weight: 85 lb.
- Material: Three-layer polyethylene
- Made in United States of America
- Delivery Charge: $100
- Must ship truck within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers