Customer Reviews Of:
Oliver AT 45-645C 6” Lace-Up Safety Toe Mid Work Boots - Leather, Composite Toe (For Men)
Closeouts. From the 45 Series, Oliver's AT 45-645C 6" lace-up mid work boots ensure your feet leave the job site unscathed with an innovative, fully non-metallic design. From the composite NATUREform Type 1 toe cap in the front, to the COMFORTcushion impact absorption system, to the lightweight, slip-resistance A/T TPU outsole, these boots offer unparalleled safety and comfort in a durable, lasting build.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tilly from Seattle on Thursday, November 1, 2012I bought the boots for use while welding. They are solid! And, give supurb foot protection. My toes aren't going to get crushed by anything that I can lift. And, the thick soles should help to keep my feet warm and dry this winter. They are very comfortable to stand in, but are not hiking boots....they are kind of heavy and stiff.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by rtrainct from Williamston, MI on Monday, October 15, 2012Son loved these boots, and I was happy to get them at a reasonable price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by RedRockMike from North Dakota Oil Fields on Friday, September 7, 2012I'm an Engineer/Surveyor in North Dakota and I need Safety shoes on occasion for my work. I love these boots. I will where them all day in the office and in the field. They are light, breathable, comfortable, and stylish. I am really enjoying these boots.
- Best Uses: Casual, Parties With Mean Girls, Work
- Cons: A little bulky, Hey Its A Steel Toe
- Pros: Breaths Well, Comfortable, Durrable, Great Styling, Great Tread design, Light Weight Work Boot, No Metal Grommetshooks
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sam the Mom from Basalt, CO on Friday, August 3, 2012Great boot! My husband is on his feet 10-12 hours a day as a diesel mechanic so he knows what works and so far he is very happy with these. It would be really nice if the boots came with a pair of extra toe protectors the customer could put on.
- Pros: OilSlip AND Electrical s, Professional and stylish, Sturdy, Very Comfortable Footbed
Verified Buyer Reviewed by tomtom123 from centereach,ny on Wednesday, August 1, 2012would recommend to anyone looking for a well made work boot
- Cons: Seem heavy on the foot
- Pros: Comfortable, Well Made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BlueHawk from Oakland, CA on Friday, July 20, 2012Provides great protect for my feet at work, and comfortable for my entire shift.
- Best Uses: For work, Standing for long periods
- Cons: Little Stiff at First
- Pros: Collar has good padding, Comfortable, Excellent for work, Good Fit, Great Design, Light Weight, Meets safety requirements
Verified Buyer Reviewed by GH from Hinckley IL. on Monday, April 2, 2012I stand on concrete all day, and these Oliver boots give great support and the sole is like walking on air. They have plenty of room in the toe. Feel true to size.
- Best Uses: On your feet all day
- Cons: No hook eyelets
- Pros: Cushiony sole, Very Comfortable