Omega Pacific Doval Carabiner - Wire Gate
About Omega Pacific Doval Carabiner - Wire Gate
Closeouts. The Omega Pacific Doval wire gate carabiner shaves weight and features a robust, versatile D-shape.
- Excellent gate clearance with a large rope-bearing surface
- Less weight without compromising strength
- Good for a variety of climbing applications
- Carabiner strength:
- Closed gate: 25kN
- Open gate: 7kN
- Minor axis: 7kN
- Gate opening: 25mm
- Dimensions: 3-½x2x½"
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Material: Aluminum
- Made in USA
- Climbing and other related activities are inherently dangerous; anyone purchasing or using equipment for this purpose is personally responsible for getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use.
Specs about Omega Pacific Doval Carabiner - Wire Gate
- Material: aluminum
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Dimensions: 3-½x2x½" HxWxD; •Gate opening: 25mm; •Strength rating: •Major axis: 25kN; •Minor axis: 7kN; •Open gate: 7kN
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
4.567567 5 Overall Rating: 4.6 Based on 37 reviews
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BlackBadger Group (DCP) from SW Colorado: high desert and mountains on Thursday, July 2, 2015
Like most modern, minimalist, wire-gate carabiners, these Dovals are noticeably lighter than the classic "clunkers". I bought them, (at a great deal) with the idea of using them as all around climbing and accessory 'biners. They're anodized in an attractive red color---as pictured--so they'll be use... Read More
Verified Buyer Reviewed by TB from MN on Monday, February 27, 2017These are made very well for the price. I use them hiking and camping and to attach items
to my saddle when riding. Also use around the farm for chains and gates and love that they not
only stay closed but don't catch on items like rope.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Big Jer from Directly over the center of the earth! on Wednesday, February 1, 2017Gate hooks, does not twist or pop open
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dnari from NorCal -Sierras on Tuesday, January 10, 2017Good deal on this oval Biner. Decent quality.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Big Jer from Directly Over the Center of the Earth on Monday, December 12, 2016If you just need a good equipment 'biner. this is it.
Reviewed by Taylor the Lumberjack from Tennessee on Sunday, September 11, 2016No nonsense "biner". I use it to secure my climb saw as a climber for tree service.