Customer Reviews Of:
Orage Belsano Soft Shell Snow Pants - Waterproof (For Women)
Closeouts. Waterproof, three-ply construction means Orage's Belsano soft shell snow pants are built to handle brutal mountain weather, and the fleece lining at the seat and knee help you stay comfortable all day.
Average Rating based on 2 reviews 4.500000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Alpine-Nordic-Snowshoe from Colorado on Saturday, April 14, 2012I am 5'4" and usually wear a 10-12 in pants. I got these in M and L to check size, and the M was the right fit. The soft shell fabric and design makes then very flexible and gives good range of motion wearing them. I look forward to next season skiing in them. I also really like the teal color.
- Best Uses: Downhill, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ski Mama from Cooke City, MT on Tuesday, February 7, 2012These are my everyday ski pants and comfy enough to wear around the house.
- Pros: Great flattering fit