Orage Burgland Ski Pants - Soft Shell (For Men)
About Orage Burgland Ski Pants - Soft Shell (For Men)
Closeouts. Orage's Burgland ski pants take the popular slim pant trend and steps it up a few notches with Prime 10 waterproof breathable fabric, critical seam-sealed construction, preformed knees and integrated boot gaiters.
Specs about Orage Burgland Ski Pants - Soft Shell (For Men)
- Features: Non-Insulated
- Inseam: 31" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 100% nylon with polyurethane coating
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in China
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 3-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Traildawg from Palmer, AK on Tuesday, February 7, 2012These pants seem to be well made and durable. The thigh ventilation zippers are a nice touch and function well. I was a bit disappointed that the fabric is not really a soft shell type and is not stretchy at all. The waterproofness leaves something to be desired, I got pretty wet after a day grooming ski trails on a snowmobile just from the snow flying up around me.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Downhill, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Not Waterproof
- Describe Yourself: Professional
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Stylish
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
The inseam for a M is 32" and a S is 31.5".