About Orage Sherman Snow Pants - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. Put on Orage's Sherman snow pants and let the epic powder battle begin. The fully seam-sealed, waterproof breathable construction, low-bulk Thermolite® insulation and thigh vents keep you comfortable through it all.
Specs about Orage Sherman Snow Pants - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
- Features: Insulated,Waterproof
- Waterproof materials: Prime 20 waterproof breathable fabric
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Seam sealed: Full
- Closure: YKK®,Zipper
- Inseam: 31" (based on size large)
- Ankle zipper length: 6-1/2"
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Indonesia
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by QP from Lismore, NSW, Australia on Tuesday, September 18, 2012Will be using these pants in Japan in powder so I expect them to keep me warm and dry. Pants are really comfortable, look great and have all the features I wanted.
- Best Uses: Downhill, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Extremely Warm, Great fit, Performs Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by lantij from slc, ut on Thursday, February 9, 2012The color was great. It really fits good in the seat.
- Best Uses: Resort Skiing
- Cons: None yet
- Pros: Not too much insulation