. Mimicking the natural motion of your wrist, Orbita's Privee Rotorwind watch winder uses a microprocessor to gently swing your mechanical watch. Power is only needed for a few seconds ever 10 or 15 minutes, which means you can measure battery life in years, not months.
- Orbita is a leading international manufacturer of watch winders, setting unprecedented levels of quality for their finely tuned products
- Microprocessor in unit gently rocks watch once every 10 minutes as if it were being worn on your wrist
- Ball bearing construction and solid state controls ensure a long, maintenance-free life
- Gorgeous handcrafted burl wood case is flawlessly lacquered
- Factory-fit with one Orbita lithium D-cell batteries
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 6-1/2x5-3/4x5-3/4"
- Weight: 4 lb.
- Material: High-gloss polyester lacquered box, faux-suede interior, composite
- Made in USA