Orbita Sparta 2 Executive Double Watch Winder - Lithium Batteries, Storage Drawer
About Orbita Sparta 2 Executive Double Watch Winder - Lithium Batteries, Storage Drawer
Closeouts. Quite an exquisite accessory for the watch collector, Orbita's Sparta Executive double watch winder keeps self-winding and automatic watches in top working condition.
- Mimicking the natural movement of the wrist, the watch winder keeps your cherished, self-winding or automatic timepieces wound
- Extends a self-winding watch’s service life
- No risk of over winding
- Encased in a colorful piano-finish lacquered box
- Keeps your watches ready at a moment's notice
- Bottom drawer slides open and safely stores six of your favorite self-winding timepieces on cushions wrapped in soft felt
- Box is lined in felt
- Powered by two pairs of D-cell lithium batteries
- Felt base won't scratch surfaces
- Top opens on a hinge
- Holds two watches
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 9x10-¼x7-¾"
- Weight: 12 lb.
- Material: Piano-finish lacquered wood, leather, foam padding, completely lined in black felt
- Made in USA
Specs about Orbita Sparta 2 Executive Double Watch Winder - Lithium Batteries, Storage Drawer
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by HtotheJ from Denver on Friday, December 17, 2010This winder is great so far. I have had 2 cheaper winders that broke within 1 year. This one seems ready to last a lifetime. Also, being made in the US and having support from Orbita puts my mind at ease. If you need a winder this is a smokin' deal
- Best Uses: Daily Use
- Cons: None so far
- Describe Yourself: Athletic, Modern, Practical
- Pros: Accurate, Quality Construction, Silent
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Supergome from Brooklyn, NY on Monday, December 6, 2010This is a great winder, adjustable to 700 or 900 turns per day for various watches. The cabinet is beautifully made, and has lots of extra storage. The winding mechanism is whisper quiet, and inaudible with the cover closed. If you have several automatic watches, this will keep them ready to wear.
- Best Uses: Keeping your watch wound
- Pros: Adjustable, Nearly silent, Quality Construction
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.