About Ortovox Lightning 25+ Climbing Backpack
Closeouts. With a lightweight, low-profile design, Ortovox's Thunder 35+ climbing backpack offers excellent versatility for trips to the crag and adventures in the high alpine. The detachable lid can be worn as a waist pack, the padded waistbelt is removable and interior compartments hold climbing shoes and valuables.
Specs about Ortovox Lightning 25+ Climbing Backpack
- Pack material: 210 denier ripstop dobby diamond nylon, 420 denier R/S double diamond nylon, 500 denier nylon
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Pack loading: Top
- Dimensions: 24x8-1/2x7"
- Pack capacity: 1525 cu.in.
- Volume liters: 25L
- Weight: 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Fits torsos: One size fits most"
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpack Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Reviewed by Sandy from Ohio on Thursday, April 4, 2013Just perfect for hiking, not too big or too small. Compact for traveling and well made.