Customer Reviews Of:
Ortovox Ski Plus Snowsport Backpack - Ski Carry System
Closeouts. The Ortovox advanced Ski Plus snowsport backpack is fully loaded for your next alpine excursion, featuring an O-Flex-Frame spine system for the optimal mix of support and flexibility.
- Welded front pocket for avy shovel and probes
- Rear-loading main compartment
- Ice-axe/ski-pole attachment points
- Ski carry system
- Hypalon® reinforcements
- Heavy-duty YKK® zippers
- Accessory pocket
- Integrated waistbelt with zip pocket and gear loop
- Contoured, adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Waistbelt: Adjust to 60"
- Fits torsos: Up to 20"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 19x12-½x9"
- Capacity: 2137 cu.in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Material: Nylon
- Made in Vietnam
Average Rating based on 1 reviews 4.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by T from AZ on Sunday, August 29, 2010The thing I like the most about this pack is how well it contours to the human back- definitely a plus with all ortovox packs. Adjustability is phenomenal, and very comfortable when full. Rugged ski attachments that will fit almost any BC pair's base width on the market.
Only Drawback Ive found is with the zippers. Given that the waterproof seams are there for a reason, there is definitely some resistance when opening/closing compartments. Just the price you gotta pay to keep your things dry!
- Best Uses: Day Hikes, Light Loads, School, Travel, Wet Weather
- Cons: Zipper Snags
- Describe Yourself: Student
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Padding, Good Suspension, Highly Adjustable, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist