Smells like a new couch

Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lucky Shelly from Lake Placid, NY on Tuesday, January 29, 2013
The horrible fire-proof odor was strong just as I opened the bag so I immediately washed the robe. I tried to wear it a couple of days later and it still sort of stung my nose... so I'm washing it again, both times with woolite. I will use a more aggressive detergent this time! Lots of work so hope it pays off.
Previous Review “Warm, comfy, and stylish”
“Pretty House Coat” Next Review