Pretty and reversible too!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Marlene from SF BAy Area, CA on Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I ordered a size too large (my mistake) and rather than returning it I shrunk it by washing and drying in the dryer - it shrank a full size! Just right for me. So be forewarned if you do not want it to shrink - air dry as specified on the label. The good news is that the jacket is reversible - buttons on each side with a loop buttonhole to catch them, one side is as shown in the picture solid floral and the other is blocks of florals with different color backgrounds. I get many compliments on this squarish cut jacket. A real value from Sierra Trading Post as usual !
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Going Out, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Career, Casual, Classic, Eclectic
- Pros: Attractive Design, Durable, Lightweight, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length