Customer Reviews Of:
Outback Trading Goulburn Hat - Fur Felt (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. You don't have to be down under to enjoy the outstanding style of the Outback Trading Goulburn fur felt hat.
- Leather hat band
- Fully lined interior
- Water resistant
- Brim: 3-½"
- Crown: 4-¾"
- Material: Fur
- Care: Spot clean
- Made in China
Average Rating based on 15 reviews 4.400000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Art from Carlisle, PA on Thursday, December 29, 2011I'll use it for all kinds of hunting and for general wear.
- Best Uses: Around townfield, Everyday or anytime hat, Hunting
- Pros: Great Color, Handsome, High Quality, Nice lining
Verified Buyer Reviewed by OCULUS from Rensselaer, NY on Monday, December 19, 2011Nice try, but on me, it looked and felt like $25 hat. Considered keeping it for dog-walking and other local use, but decided it still didn't look right.
- Best Uses: Returned
- Cons: Felt cheap, Just didn't click on me
- Pros: Conservative brim, Fit was accurate, Nice color
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MommyGriz from Billings, MT on Monday, November 21, 2011This is such a cute hat! The brim is a little bit smaller than a standard cowboy hat, where I felt like I couldn't get through a doorway while wearing it! Very comfortable, stays on in the wind, but not so tight that it gives you a headache.
- Best Uses: Sun Protection
- Pros: Comfortable, Functional, Great Fit, Stylish
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Gabe from Chapel Hill, NC on Thursday, October 20, 2011This is an excellent hat. The look is great. It's durable and stands up to rain without problems. The inside of the hat is lined with a silky material (not silk but nice) and has a leather headband. If you're considering buying this hat I would highly recommend going ahead and getting it. You won't be disappointing.
- Best Uses: Casual, Outdoors
- Cons: none
- Pros: Durrable, Functional, Great price, Rain resistant, Stylish, Well Made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Countryman Spliff from Pittsburgh, PA on Monday, September 12, 2011Performs well in sun and shower
- Best Uses: 3-Season Outdoors
- Cons: None to Speak of
- Pros: Practical, Sharp, Well Made