. Featuring the streamlined performance of Gore-Tex® Active, Outdoor Research's Axiom jacket supplies exceptional breathability in addition to waterproof breathable protection for alpine climbs and other aerobic endeavors.
- Gore-Tex® Active waterproof breathable membrane
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Picked as part of Outside magazine's 2012 "Gear of the Year"
- Streamlined, lightweight three-layer construction with exceptional breathability
- Packable into left hand pocket
- Brimmed, helmet-compatible hood
- Full-zip front
- Watertight zip chest pocket with headphone port
- Watertight zip hand pockets with mesh lining are harness compatible
- Articulated elbows for movement
- Interior drawcord hem
- Waterproof rating: 28,000mm
- Breathable rating: 17,000
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide