Average Rating based on 4 reviews 4.750000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ridgerunner from Knoxville, TN on Wednesday, March 21, 2012Nice quality sack. Holds towel or extra clothing for one person. Works great as sack to carry extra items to swimming hole. Also, great for kayaking.
- Best Uses: Beach, Camping, Kayaking, Swimming
- Pros: Lightweight, Water Resistant
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ridgerunner from Knoxville, TN on Monday, March 12, 2012Great sack to store towel, extra clothing and small stuff. Must be packable towels and clothing. Overall nice little bag to have, when you decide to a walk away from camp.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Kayaking, Swimming
- Pros: Functional, Good size, Lightweight
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sonatasmile from Pittsburgh, PA on Tuesday, March 6, 2012I bought this sack because I am a mass transit commuter. Regular back packs are too cumbersome for the bus, sports sacks are too sporty and masculine. The designs on these bags are feminine and different; waterproofing is great for bad weather. It really is perfect in so many ways; I just wish it were wider to hold more. I can generally carry a water bottle, bag lunch and an umbrella and it's packed. Not much room for a book also! It has forced me to carry much less, which is better for my back. It's feather weight, but very sturdy and well-made. The manufacturer apparently only sells this size....bummer.
- Best Uses: For pretty small loads, Great for biking
- Cons: Limited interior space, Wish it were bigger
- Pros: Easy to close and open, Nice inside pocket, Snappy designs for ladies, Super lightweight, Very Comfortable, Waterproof
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dandan from China on Tuesday, February 28, 2012it can accommodate some goods for easy taking.