Outdoor Research Credo Pants - Schoeller® Soft Shell (For Men)
About Outdoor Research Credo Pants - Schoeller® Soft Shell (For Men)
Closeouts. Infused with a taste for adventure, Outdoor Research’s Credo pants are made using a Schoeller® soft shell that’s extremely durable, breathable and water repellent.
- Gusseted construction allows full range of motion
- Weather-resistant shell has fully taped seams
- Fleece backing
- Tricot-lined waistband
- Scuff guards
- Watertight zip hand pockets and cargo pocket
- Ankle zips: 10-¾"
- Inseam: 33" (based on Large)
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Fabric: 49% polyester, 30% nylon, 12% polyurethane, 9% spandex
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Closeouts. China.
- Size: XS(24-26) S(27-29) M(30-32) L(33-35) XL(36-38) 2XL(39-41)
Specs about Outdoor Research Credo Pants - Schoeller® Soft Shell (For Men)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JJ from Japan on Wednesday, March 3, 2010Very comfortable! My very best winter pants!
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cross Country, Hiking
- Cons: No waist adjustment
- Describe Yourself: On The Mountain
- Gear Usage: Winter climbing
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Elastic, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.