Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sierra Trading Post Fan from Inland Empire, CA on Friday, June 22, 2012
I will use this more as a travel robe, or as a cover-up to run out for the mail. Though the color is pastel, the style is not bedroom-y, so I think I can get away with quick trips outdoors. It's next to impossible to find a button-front robe, so I'm hoping this will work. Sleeves are longish but no problem to roll up. Fabric is heavier than anticipated - probably good for a robe or cover-up; maybe not so good for a nightshirt, but the fabric is supposed to be heat release. Of course, STP had a great price on this. Looking forward to finding this to be a very useful and versatile garment.
- Best Uses: After Shower, Cool Nights, Lounging, Sleeping
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Nice Design, Versatile, Warm, Well Made
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No