Patagonia Cragmaster Approach Shoes - Leather, Recycled Materials (For Men)
About Patagonia Cragmaster Approach Shoes - Leather, Recycled Materials (For Men)
Closeouts. Designed specifically for fast approaches and scrambles, Patagonia's Cragmaster approach shoes roll over boulders with ease, gripping like claws with a low-profile, resoleable Vibram® IdroGrip New Boulder outsole.
Specs about Patagonia Cragmaster Approach Shoes - Leather, Recycled Materials (For Men)
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Nubuck
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Running Shoe Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bill the Jeweler from Orange, CT on Saturday, November 24, 2012Patagonia Brand Speaks for Itself.These Shoes Live Up to Their Reputation.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jdubyap from Flagstaff, AZ on Tuesday, November 6, 2012Description states not recommended for everyday use. This statement scared me a bit, making me think maybe they'd wear out fast if worn everyday. Not the case. I've been wearing them every day for a few weeks now and I LOVE THEM! Great shoes as always from Patagonia!VERY comfortable! Durable. And they look GREAT!
- Best Uses: Adventure, Exploring The Rocks, Jogging, Looking good, Walking
- Pros: Comfort, Durable, Function, Material quality, Style
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jimbo from Tucson, AZ on Tuesday, October 30, 2012Best approach shoe I've had in years. I'll buy another pair.
Rubber tow rand great when down climbing cracks and groves.
- Best Uses: Approaching Rock Climbs, Hiking
- Cons: Who Needs Red Shoes
- Pros: Good Fit, True to size, Very Sticky Rubber Soles, Well Build
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nurseryman from Medford, OR on Saturday, October 20, 2012Great all-around hiking/work shoe. The bright red was a bit hard to get used to but, I now love the color. I go through a couple of hikers a year due to work and will most likely purchase again.
- Best Uses: Daily Outdoor Work Shoe
- Pros: Great arch support, Great looking, Very Comfortable
Reviewed by mountain man from southwest colorado on Friday, September 28, 2012I have used them as everyday shoes so far to wear them in. hiking. walking. approach. etc.
- Best Uses: But Have Plenty, Just Got Em
- Cons: none
- Pros: Comfort, Fit, Sizing, Style
Answer I read the same thing and almost didn't buy them because of that statement. They're great shoes and I wear them everyday. VERY comfortable! No signs of abnormal wear either.