Customer Reviews Of:
Patagonia Cragmaster Approach Shoes - Leather, Recycled Materials (For Men)
Closeouts. Designed specifically for fast approaches and scrambles, Patagonia's Cragmaster approach shoes roll over boulders with ease, gripping like claws with a low-profile, resoleable Vibram® IdroGrip New Boulder outsole.
Average Rating based on 6 reviews 4.666666 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bill the Jeweler from Orange, CT on Saturday, November 24, 2012Patagonia Brand Speaks for Itself.These Shoes Live Up to Their Reputation.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jdubyap from Flagstaff, AZ on Tuesday, November 6, 2012Description states not recommended for everyday use. This statement scared me a bit, making me think maybe they'd wear out fast if worn everyday. Not the case. I've been wearing them every day for a few weeks now and I LOVE THEM! Great shoes as always from Patagonia!VERY comfortable! Durable. And they look GREAT!
- Best Uses: Adventure, Exploring The Rocks, Jogging, Looking good, Walking
- Pros: Comfort, Durable, Function, Material quality, Style
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jimbo from Tucson, AZ on Tuesday, October 30, 2012Best approach shoe I've had in years. I'll buy another pair.
Rubber tow rand great when down climbing cracks and groves.
- Best Uses: Approaching Rock Climbs, Hiking
- Cons: Who Needs Red Shoes
- Pros: Good Fit, True to size, Very Sticky Rubber Soles, Well Build
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nurseryman from Medford, OR on Saturday, October 20, 2012Great all-around hiking/work shoe. The bright red was a bit hard to get used to but, I now love the color. I go through a couple of hikers a year due to work and will most likely purchase again.
- Best Uses: Daily Outdoor Work Shoe
- Pros: Great arch support, Great looking, Very Comfortable
Reviewed by mountain man from southwest colorado on Friday, September 28, 2012I have used them as everyday shoes so far to wear them in. hiking. walking. approach. etc.
- Best Uses: But Have Plenty, Just Got Em
- Cons: none
- Pros: Comfort, Fit, Sizing, Style
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Vedauwoo Dude from Laramie, Wyoming on Tuesday, September 25, 2012The cragmaster is the closest thing to an actual climbing shoe I've seen, yet still a super comfy and useful tennis shoe. Great fit, very agile, soft and comfy on the inside, and allows you to scramble around on rocks all day. I would even climb moderate climbing routes with the shoe. I love the color but some of my friends say they can't stand the vibrant salmon pink color. So far best shoe I've ever worn.
- Best Uses: Approaching Climbs, Boulder Hopping, Looking fly, Vedauwoo Shoe
- Cons: No cons yet
- Pros: All Around Great Look, Super comfy, Super Functional Shoe, Super Sticky On Rock, Very Agile, vibrant color