. Das Boot mid boots from Patagonia are equipped to take on the harshest elements and the most rugged trails. They feature a TecTuff® leather and polyester mesh upper that provides unmatched durability, breathable comfort and outstanding waterproof protection.
- TecTuff® leather and polyester mesh upper
- PrimaLoft® Eco insulation uses a minimum of 50% recycled materials to ensure warmth and comfort during active use
- Gusseted tongue keeps out rocks and debris
- TecTuff® leather rand
- TPU shank lends arch support
- Heat-reflective foil laminated between two layers of polyester fights off chill
- Comfortable polyester fleece lining
- Removable, 20% recycled EVA footbed
- Compression molded 20% recycled EVA midsole
- Vibram® Trial rubber outsole
- Height: 6"
- Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide