. Like lizards and desert lupine, Patagonia's ventilated Pinhook thrives in canyon heat. Its suede and breathable mesh upper won’t wilt in high temperatures, and its recycled polyester
mesh lining increases airflow and wicks excess moisture. POLI-CORK (70% recycled) footbed has carbon to neutralize odor and cork to move moisture naturally.
- Designed especially for women's feet
- Suede and mesh upper
- Recycled polyester laces
- Breathable polyester mesh lining (40% recycled)
- Removable EVA insole (15% recycled)
- Triple-density, compression-molded EVA midsole (15% recycled )
- Vibram® Ecostep® outsole (30% recycled rubber)
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- US shipments only