Another great Patagonia boot.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The Adirondack Adventurer from Saratoga Springs, NY on Tuesday, October 9, 2012
An undiscovered gem!!! Only 4 stars because I own Patagonis's Das Boot, a really great product. Sierra says order 1/2 size up, true. Such a great boot, I'll be ordering another pair for a little over $60.00.....What a deal, again!!! Fashion and function, quality, and value. Don't let this boot pass you by. At this price i think I'll get my nephew a pair too.....Before it's too late and Sierra Trading Post runs out like they did the last time. I'm still looking for that deal on another pair of Das Boot.
- Arch Type: High Arch
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Day Hiking, Everyday, Great all around boot, Hunting, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Great looks, Great Traction, No Break-in
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: