Pearl Izumi X-Alp Seek Mountain Bike Shoes - SPD (For Women)
About Pearl Izumi X-Alp Seek Mountain Bike Shoes - SPD (For Women)
Closeouts. Pearl Izumi's X-Alp Seek mountain bike shoes offer the best of both worlds -- the breathable comfort of a running shoe and a Run and Ride plate that delivers pedaling power when you're in the saddle.
Specs about Pearl Izumi X-Alp Seek Mountain Bike Shoes - SPD (For Women)
- Recommended use: MTB
- Cleat compatibility: SPD
- Lacing/buckle system: Traditional
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh
- Lining: Mesh
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Carbon and nylon
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Half sizes order down
- Made in China
- Visit our Cycling Shoes Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by CKAbe from Clovis, CA on Sunday, July 1, 2012Great deal! Bought these for my wifey when she started getting into spinning. I'm hoping she'll be able to transition to clipping in when she's on her road bike. We'll see...
- Best Uses: Commuter shoes, Everyday riding, Spinning
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Durable Sole, Well Ventilated
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: Yes
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Betsy the Biker from Des Moines, IA on Thursday, February 2, 2012The shoes were so narrow and stiff, I could barely fit my foot in them. They didn't have a bigger size in the color I liked, so I cannot really comment on them other than that.
- Best Uses: Biking
- Cons: NARROW, Stiff
- Pros: Cute, Like the colors
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.