About Perception Proline Super Sport Whitewater Kayak
Sometimes call the Pirouette because of its maneuverability, the Perception Proline Super Sport kayak is suitable for less demanding whitewater.
- Recommended for paddlers from 80 to 180 lbs.
- Deceptively stable and forgiving.
- Distinctive rails and concave rear deck.
- Length 9' 11".
- Width 23".
- Cockpit 30¾ x 16½".
- Volume 60 gal.
- 40 lbs.
- Closeouts. USA. Note: Must Ship Truck only. Continental USA. Delivery Charge $100 (special shipping offers do not apply).
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Reviewed by Waterbeatle from Laurinburg, NC on Friday, August 20, 2010Use mostly on rivers. Since there is no keel it will not track straight without paddle assistance. So it forces you to be a better paddler. Not the most stable but you learn to compensate. Excellent maneuverability and can go over the most shallow areas. Turns very easily. No storage space really so you need to be creative if planning to tour or camp. On long trips seating can be uncomfortable. Speed is pretty good. Lightweight and easy to load and unload. Access in and out of cockpit is a bit tight and confined but that's the nature of a white water boat. I have not tried this boat in the ocean or on white water so no comments there. Overall I like this boat and would recommend it.
- Best Uses: Day Trips, Flat Waters, Rivers
- Cons: Difficult Entry & Exit, Not Enough Storage, Poor Tracking, Unstable
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Compact, Easy To Lift, Easy to Paddle, Good Maneuverability