Perception Sparky 9.5 Recreational Kayak
About Perception Sparky 9.5 Recreational Kayak
Here's a little guy that makes paddling fun and affordable.
- Perception Sparky 9.5 kayak is designed for beginning to intermediate kayakers.
- Boasts Keepers foot braces and a comfortable, high back rest.
- Comfort Fit outfitting, molded-in seat, cup holder and drain plug.
- Features ergo-sport grab handles, dual tracking channels and molded flotation.
- Length 9'5".
- Width 29½".
- Cockpit 43¼ x 20½".
- 39 lbs.
- Maximum load 350 lbs.
- 1st quality, 2003 model. USA. Note: Must Ship Truck only. Continental USA. Delivery Charge $100 (special shipping offers do not apply).
Specs about Perception Sparky 9.5 Recreational Kayak
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Kathy the Kayaker from Alton Bay, NH on Sunday, May 23, 2010I have had my little yellow Sparky for at least 5 years now and love it. We have a cottage on a small lake and it is perfect for "tooling around". Very stable, easy to handle, etc. We are buying another for my husband. I have also sea kayaked in kayaks with foot pedals for steering, etc., and that is what I would use on the ocean. But, for lakes, this is the best!
- Best Uses: Day Trips, Flat Waters, Rivers
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Compact, Easy Entry & Exit, Easy To Lift, Easy to Paddle, Good Maneuverability, Stable
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“I got a used sparky perception. Do you know if the foam blocks can be replaced. The foam on this kayak is breaking apart in little balls. Wondering what to do ”
We have not had this item in stock for several years. You will need to contact the manufacturer to find out this information. We apologize for the inconvenience.