Sweater Thick/Warm 2 years ago; not now!
Reviewed by English Roses from California on Friday, December 17, 2010
This sweater was quite thick and warm two years ago. Now, however, it is very thin, as the yarns are not tightly woven and appear to be thinner yarns. The sweater is a light weight casual sweather and the cabling is very pretty: nice for casual wear and not outside in the cold without a parka too! But it is not the same warmth and with the same durability as two years ago! I would have given it FIVE starts for the same quality, thickness, and durability as it was two years ago!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Everyday
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Color Not As Expected, Not Warm, Now Thin Colors Muted
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-oriented
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Soft and Light
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: