Why are these so hard to find?
Reviewed by Best of the Olden Days from Oakland, CA on Thursday, January 8, 2009
This is a quality sweater, in case you've never seen one before. It's made in England, of pure wool, and has a classic cable knit design. Because it has a basic quality look, it can be worn in the desperate parts of town and blend in and to upscale establishments and not stand out. I also got the tweed jacket which is just as pleasing.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Everyday, Formal Events, Going Out, Office, Travel, Yard work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Color Not As Expected, Itchy Material, Itchy Need bottom layer
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-oriented, High-end shopper, Practical
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High Quality, Stylish, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: