A great sweater for a great price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BlueLinen from Berkshire County, Massachusetts on Monday, January 12, 2009
I bought this swetar as a gift for my brother, and he loves it. As I say, it does seem to run big, but we exchanged it (very easily done) for he next size down and that was fine. This is a handsome, rugged sweater that really keeps him warm, and the wool is (surprisingly?) not itchy at all. The only way we've washed it is to use Dryel (one of those "dryclean at home in the dryer" products), and this worked well, but I couldn't say how it hand washes.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Everyday, Going Out, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels too big
- Cons: Size runs large
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Length: Feels too long
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High Quality, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: