Very nice, well priced.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Keeping warm in TO from Toronto, ON on Saturday, June 12, 2010
I bought two (black and navy) in XL. Very nice high quality construction, the wool is soft and feels like a blend of cotton and wool. I'm 5'10" and 200 lbs. and as another reviewer suggested, the shoulders are a bit wide but the sleeve length fits nicely. The sweater feels an inch or two long. Overall the sweater fits well. Keeps one warm but not hot. I'm very happy with the sweaters and they are very well priced.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Everyday, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-oriented
- Length: Feels too long
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High Quality, Stylish, Versatile, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: