Customer Reviews Of:
Peugeot Zephir Soft Touch Electric Pepper Mill - 5-1/2"
Closeouts. You'll be amazed at the quiet efficiency of Peugeot's Zephir Soft Touch electric pepper mill. Just lightly touch the disc-shaped switch at the top and effortlessly experience freshly ground pepper at its finest.
- Peugeot has been making precision grinding mechanisms since 1842
- Stainless steel mechanisms are considered among the best in the world
- A two-stage channeling and grinding process cracks the peppercorns before they are ground, giving you the freshest and most flavorful taste
- Quality battery-powered motor
- Easy to fill
- Clear storage window displays contents
- Requires four AAA batteries (included)
- Height: 5-1/2'
- Diameter: 2"
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Material: ABS, acrylic, stainless steel
- Care: Hand wash
- Made in France
Average Rating based on 2 reviews 4.500000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Higgy from Richardson, Texas on Monday, July 2, 2012Nice compact design and low profile doesn't clutter cooking area. Ultra fine grind. Small capacity means frequent refills, but meets my needs for fine ground pepper. Best of all, it works efficiently and effortlessly.
- Best Uses: Entertaining, Small Kitchens
- Describe Yourself: Casual Cook
- Pros: Compact, Convenient, Easy To Use, Quality Construction
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Becky from Chicago on Tuesday, May 22, 2012Compared with our previous electric pepper grinder this is a bit slow. It has 4 AAA batteries compared with 8 in the old one. It is, however, better balanced (not top heavy). So, after slowing down my expectations for speed (what's the rush?) I like it for grabbing with one hand while I cook. We don't use it at the table.
- Describe Yourself: Gourmet Chef
- Pros: Attractive Design, Compact, Convenient, Easy To Use, Quality Construction