Customer Reviews Of:
Picnic Time Brunello Bottle Carrier - Neoprene, 2-Bottle
- Heavy-duty, form-fitting neoprene fabric
- Double bottle, insulated compartment is sized to hold wine, champagne and some spirits
- Exterior touch-fasten compartment holds included bottle opener
- Chic patterns with bold solids create a unique look
- Length including handles: 16"
- Dimensions: 11-1/2x6x3"
- Opener: 6" open, 4-3/8" closed
- Weight: 10 oz., 2.2 oz.
- Material: Neoprene with acrylic handles
- Corkscrew: Stainless steel
- Made in China
Average Rating based on 8 reviews 4.375000 0 5
Reviewed by JR from Wisconsin on Thursday, October 24, 2013Great for a picnic or, add a couple bottles of wine and it makes a great party gift. Complete with bottle opener, this is a great value at this special low price. Seems well made. Light weight.
Reviewed by Justagirl from MS on Tuesday, September 24, 2013Awesome deal on this! Bought several for gifts!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by KP from Orlando, FL on Monday, July 9, 2012Bought this as a gift, and will buy more. The color lends itself to a summer gift, and reminds me of a nautical theme. Sturdy, convenient.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by vinophile from Edmonds WA on Thursday, June 14, 2012Haven't used it yet but will. Great for bringing white wine to parties. Pocket for the corkscrew a nice touch
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Picnic and Travel Person from USA on Wednesday, April 4, 2012The bag will hold 2 smaller wine bottles or medium sized soft drink bottles. I also purchased the matching lunch bag. I sent my daughter a bag to carry baby's bottles. It should keep them cool. My only con is the material, neoprene, seems to have a rather stong odor that I hope goes away in time.
- Best Uses: picnic, traveling
- Cons: Manmade Material
- Pros: Colorful, Compact, Cushioning
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ron from Plano, TX on Wednesday, March 7, 2012Can't wait to use the carrier! Been looking for something like this for quite some time.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Down by the River from Bandera Texas on Monday, January 30, 2012The wine bottle carrier will make a perfect gift for a friend who seems to have everything.
For the price, it is the best, even comes with a bottle opener for the corks.
- Best Uses: Transporting wine
- Pros: Great Gift, Keeps wine cold, Makes transport easy, Nice with handle, Pretty colors
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cltshops from charlotte, nc on Monday, January 2, 2012easy to use