Pikolinos Campello Leather Sandals (For Women)
About Pikolinos Campello Leather Sandals (For Women)
Closeouts. Soft leather braids into a T-strap thong in Pikolinos Campello sandals, made with a suede-lined cork and latex footbed for ultimate cushioned comfort.
- Known for their fresh and original designs, Pikolinos shoes are handcrafted according to centuries-old Spanish shoemaking traditions
- Using only the finest vegetable-tanned leathers, Pikolinos applies an exclusive all-natural wax treatment to achieve their signature radiant shine
- Sewn-to-sole technology makes shoes flexible and able to adapt to each individual's foot and gait
- Latex outsole offers non-slip stability
- Touch-fasten ankle strap easily adjusts for fit
- Leather upper and lining
- Suede-lined cork and latex footbed
- Synthetic outsole
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in Spain
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Specs about Pikolinos Campello Leather Sandals (For Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Pepjuliett from Louisiana on Monday, May 26, 2014Very comfortable and cute, but I had to return them due to running small. I typically wear a size 10, ordered a size 10, and my toes hung off the edge. I would say they run a half size small
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mela from Hawaii on Tuesday, April 8, 2014Starts off a bit uncomfortable near the toestrap, but I think they will soften as i wear them. They are very cute.
Reviewed by comfy feet from Ohio on Thursday, August 15, 2013Great shoe but runs a bit small in my opinion. I'm a normal 9 1/2 in most shoes. It's a European size so If your a 9 1/2 to a 10 order bigger, a 41. It's a bit smaller than Dansko or Birkenstock.
Reviewed by Green from Colorado on Thursday, July 4, 2013Although these sandals were very cute and comfortable, the leather on each shoe was so completely different. One was thick and dimply and the other very thin and smooth. Both shoes stitching caused the thong area to flip up taking away from the weaving. Too bad, they were actually comfortable and true to size.
Reviewed by Lynie from Wisconsin on Thursday, May 16, 2013I tend to have a slightly narrow foot and was not able to fasten this sandal tight enough. Very comfortable but had to send them back due to being too loose on my foot.
Question & Answer
It does have some arch support. But I would not say its like a Birkenstock sandal.
According to the European shoe size conversion charts the European size 38 is equivalent to 7.5 in US size.