Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cool auntie from seattle, WA on Friday, December 21, 2012Non-itchy, very warm and stylish.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dani Mom of an active toddler boy from Buffalo, NY on Monday, November 5, 2012Good looking, functional, warm, not itchy.
- Best Uses: Stays Put Under Hood, Toddler Warmth Under Hood
- Cons: limited colors
- Pros: Great fit stays put
Verified Buyer Reviewed by bp from Portland, OR on Wednesday, October 31, 2012Nice hat - originally for my 3yr old but was too big for him, so my (petite) wife got a hand-me-up, and she loves it. Isn't cold enough to wear it much yet but looks good.
- Best Uses: Larger Kids - Like Tweens
- Cons: Too Big For Our Toddler
- Pros: Fleece lined, Nice colors