Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nate the black lab's mom from Monument, CO on Monday, July 27, 2009
Have used this for 3-hour hikes - plenty of water. Water valve, container, etc worked just fine. Wish the zippered pocket were just a tad bit larger; hoping that come winter, it will hold my string cheese, sandwich and candy bar when downhill skiing; looks promising.
- Best Uses: Extended Hikes, Running, Skiing
- Cons: Small other capacity
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy To Refill, Good Water Flow, Stable
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven