. You'll never have to sand, paint or refinish this Polywood Seashell Adirondack dining chair. Made from recycled plastic bottles, the resin-based lumber holds its color pigment throughout, and is resistant to weather, fading, corrosion and insects.
- POLYWOOD® material is made from recycled HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected
- Resin composition holds color pigment throughout, so it doesn't fade or splinter
- Secured with marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Easy to assemble
- Seat height: 15-3/4"
- Seat dimensions: 22x17-3/4"
- Made in United States of America
- Additional shipping charge due to size/weight: $20
- Must ship ground within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers