Verified Buyer Reviewed by Aging Casually from Boulder, CO on Tuesday, October 12, 2010
As is the style these days, a lot of pants sit just a little low, especially on a 51 year old woman. When crouching down or bending over, there's too much showing, so a long shirt is a must. I wish all pants offered the same style in "sits at the natural waist line" option. Also, because I'm short, I have to roll them up. They're still cute.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Great Color, High Quality, Stylish, Washes Well, Wrinkle-Free
- Waist: Feels true to size