Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ridgerunner from Knoxville, TN on Thursday, July 19, 2012
Great stove, very similar to jet broil. This model seems to be better built then the older black version. Easier to connect pot to stove. Boils water fast. Lightweight and functional. Highly recommended.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Hiking, Kayaking
- Cons: Cannot Pack Legs in Stove
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Compact, Durable, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven