About Primus Tarp 350 with Poles and Lines - 3-Person, 4-Season
Closeouts. Providing minimalist shelter in the backcountry, campsite or at sporting events, the Primus Tarp 350 includes the poles and lines needed for easy set up, and it can be set up without included poles if you're looking to lighten your load even more.
Specs about Primus Tarp 350 with Poles and Lines - 3-Person, 4-Season
- Seasons: 4-Season
- Capacity: 3-Person
- Packed weight: 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Pack size: 20x4"
- Peak height: 82-1/2 to 91"
- Floor dimensions: 9x9"
- Floor area: 81 sq.ft.
- Number of poles: 2
- Tent pole material: Aluminum
- Rain fly material: Polyurethane coated polyester with nylon edge lining
- Stakes: Aluminum
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Recommended use: Backpacking,Family camping
- Made in China
- Visit our Family Camping Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ridgerunner from Knoxville, TN on Thursday, August 9, 2012Well made Tarp. Comes with poles, stakes and long tie down ropes. Only suitable for Backpacking if you just plan on sleeping under it. Weighs around 3.5 lbs with poles and stakes. Can be configured several different ways. Works really well while canoe or kayak camping.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Car Camping, Kayak camping
- Pros: packable, Well Made
Answer There are no loops along the center ridge line. Thanks for asking.
Answer I've contacted Primus for an answer. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear from them. Thanks!