Perfect Waterproof Shoes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Juneau Lady from Juneau, AK on Thursday, May 15, 2008
I bought these for my husband and he loves them. We live in a temperate rain forest - so it is important to stay dry. He will also use them as a protective layer with a dry suit jet skiing.
- Best Uses: Cold weather, Wet Weather
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Great Traction, Non-slip sole, Stable, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width