. Like homespun angel hair, this shivery soft cable-knit sweater from Johnstons of Elgin emits halos of softness from the medium cable-knit pattern. Ribbed trim is knit on specialized machines to create the tension needed to preserve the shape of the garment over time. Vertical mill assures all dyeing, spinning, weaving and finishing processes are carefully controlled on site.
- Johnstons of Elgin is a centuries-old family firm doing business in the far North of Scotland since 1797
- Using the finest cashmere and wool fibers imaginable, fabrics are dyed, spun and washed in supersoft Highlands water for irresistible softness
- Fully fashioned and knit-to-shape to create a natural, conforming fit
- Length: 25"
- Fabric: 100% cashmere
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat
- Length: 24" (based on size medium)
- Classic Fit
- Made in United Kingdom
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >