. This signature robe by Derek Rose is a blue-and-white birdseye jacquard
-- woven from lustrous cotton fibers that convey softness and luxury. And you thought pampering was strictly the domain of women. Derek Rose believes that men should be equally indulgent when it comes to night clothing.
- From the Savile Collection
- Renowned for its luxury “pyjamas” and robes, Derek Rose of London is a favorite among royalty, film stars, and gentlemen with discriminating taste
- Luxury two-ply yarns are spun to a very fine diameter and mercerized for colorfastness
- Fine-quality construction with twin-needle stitching and deep hems
- Fabric shades and patterns may vary slightly from picture shown.
- Length: 47" (based on size large)
- Made in Czech Republic
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >