Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Dead Head from Aspen, Co on Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Based on 7 reviews:
. Female-specific Garmont Mega-Star AT ski boots open new possibilities for backcountry skiing, alpine touring and are ideal for the advancing AT skier.
- Dynafit compatible
- Lightweight design flies up the skin track
- Plenty of power and support for aggressive freeriders
- Four magnesium buckles
- G-Fit liners offer custom thermo-molded fit
- Adjustable ankle hinge
- Touch-fasten cuff strap
- Ski/Walk switch
- Rubber outsole for enhanced traction
- Height: 10"
- Weight: 6 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. Alpine touring boot soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.