About Garmont Endorphin AT Ski Boots - G-Fit 3 Liners (For Men)
Closeouts. The rush you'll get when you try Garmont's Endorphin AT boots is totally normal; in fact, you'll be sorry you didn't upgrade sooner.
- Garmont's top-of-the-line AT and ski mountaineering boot
- G-Fit 3 thermomoldable liner offers exceptional comfort
- Ultralight magnesium micro-adjust buckles
- Hook-and-loop power strap
- Built-in forward lean adjustment
- Interchangeable soles for alpine and ski mountaineering
- Carbon fiber reinforced polymer shell
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 9 lb. 14 oz. pr.
- Made in Italy.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.