Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Feezy from Kailua, HI on Monday, May 17, 2010
Based on 26 reviews:
. With the Gregory Z55 backpack's advanced Jet Stream suspension system, you can tweak the load distribution to your individual preference, making long hikes and climbs much more comfortable.
- Jet Stream Auto Fit suspension evenly distributes loads
- Breathable air mesh back panel for outstanding ventilation
- Large main compartment with top access
- Floating lid with welded cargo pocket
- Drawcord spindrift collar
- Internal hydration sleeve (bladder not included)
- Welded front zip cargo pocket
- Expandable front bucket pocket
- Quick-access waistbelt pockets
- Ice-axe/trekking pole loops
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps and waistbelt
- Sternum strap
- Internal frame
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 56"
- Fits torsos: 16 to 17-½"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25x12x10"
- Capacity: 3050 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Fits torsos: 18 to 19-½"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 28x12x10"
- Capacity: 3350 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 5 oz.
- Fits torsos: 20 to 22"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 30-½x12x10"
- Capacity: 3660 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China or Philippines
- Visit our Backpacks Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
- Cannot ship to China